I am a serial entrepreneur with twenty-five years of entrepreneurial experience. I work with businesses generating millions of dollars in annual revenue. I have extensive expertise helping businesses become more efficient and effective in day-to-day operations. One of the methods I use to ensure effectiveness is to aid the recruitment and retention of top staff. My staff recruitment/retention process focuses on matching the ideal candidate’s behavior as well as skills. My staff recruitment process has a 99% success rate. Learn more under services Staff Recruitment. I also serve as a business process engineer, observing day-to-day business operations and coming up with ways to improve things. I do this by enhancing or creating new systems to help a company run more efficiently. Learn more under business process engineering.
- MBA from the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, New York, NY, Specialization International Business
- New York State Certified Business Advisor
- Experienced entrepreneur, named ”Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Small Business Development Center of York College, New York
- Automated and copyrighted processes: staff recruitment and business process engineering with cloud capabilities
- Professional ,courteous, consistent deliverables
I am also the President and Founder of the Freda L. Thomas Scholarship Fund, Inc., http://fredathomasscholarship.org/. This fund which is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c) 3) tax-exempt not- profit corporation, provides tuition based college scholarships to high school students with a demonstrated need.
How can a business advisor help your business? A business coach can help you with your decision making. Your advisor can also add new perspective and help you find solutions to problems. Business consultants can help you control your spending. They can also introduce you to strategies to increase sales.
Schedule a 30-minute consultation at email@example.com. Or call, 718-938-2164, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM, EST.