About the Consultant, Freda L. Thomas
I am a serial entrepreneur with twenty-five years of entrepreneurial experience. I work with businesses generating millions of dollars in annual revenue. I have extensive expertise helping businesses become more efficient and effective in day-to-day operations. One of the methods I use to ensure effectiveness is to aid the recruitment and retention of top staff. My staff recruitment/retention process focuses on matching the ideal candidate’s behavior as well as skills. My staff recruitment process has a 99% success rate. Learn more under services Staff Recruitment. I also serve as a business process engineer, observing day-to-day business operations and coming up with ways to improve things. I do this by enhancing or creating new systems to help a company run more efficiently. Learn more under business process engineering.
- MBA the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, New York, NY
- New York State Certified Business Advisor
- Experienced entrepreneur with twenty-five years of expertise
- Named ”Entrepreneur of the Year” by the SBDC of York College, New York
- Automated and copyrighted processes: staff recruitment and business process engineering with cloud capabilities
- Professional ,courteous, consistent deliverables
I am also the President and Founder of the Freda L. Thomas Scholarship Fund, Inc. This fund which is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c) 3) tax-exempt not- profit corporation, provides tuition based college scholarships to high school students with a demonstrated need.
Schedule a 30-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call, 718-938-2164, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM, EST.
My Linked in profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredathomasmba
Facebook - www.facebook.com/ConsultwithFredaT
Twitter – @consultfreda