Whether you’re selling products or services, you need a stellar LinkedIn profile to stand out and get noticed. Four-hundred and fifty million people have a presence on LinkedIn. That’s a huge opportunity to get in front of prospects, customers, and even hiring managers. I can show you how to increase your rank in search through the use of primary keys words, coupled with an understand of the science behind LinkedIn’s algorithims and ranking system. Example: Client ABC is an Aerospace Engineer. I improved his ranking by typing in the search box the words, “Aerospace Engineer.” The results: the top ranking Aerospace Engineer profiles show up. Next, I use the function key on my computer to determine the number of times “Aerospace Engineer” appears in those top ranked profiles. If it shows up fourteen times, I need to include Aerospace Engineer in my client’s profile at least fourteen times. Caveat: Be careful. Make sure to use specific titles and phrases within their context. Otherwise, you might be guilty of spamming.
Why hire me to update your profile? I will get you results! After I updated his profile, that Aerospace Engineer client of mine received a job offer through LinkedIn in just three days!!! If you own a business and you’re looking to increase visibility, I use similar tactics to help you get the results you’re looking for.
Click here and check out some of the recommendations from happy LinkedIn profile clients.
My LinkedIn credentials:
- On LinkedIin Profinder, my profile is ranked top in search, New York City, Human Resource Consulting
- I’m an author/trainer under the business division, Human Resource Management, for LinkedIn Learning, and lynda.com, a LinkedIn company.
- Selection and uploading professional headshot
- Create and/or update profile header, name, headline, industry, location(s)
- Create and/or update contact information, website links, customized LinkedIn url
- Create and/or update summary section
- Create and/or update work experience “current” to “last”
- Create and/or update education, organizations, affiliations, and awards
- Mention and/or update any certifications descriptions, patents, etc.
- Mention and/or update publications
- Mention and/or update special interest beyond work experience
- Provide a list of up to 5 business/work opportunities you are seeking
- Up to 5 revisions
If you’re an independent business owner, I can help you get your profile listed on Linkedin Profinder. It starts with a stellar profile.
To learn more or schedule time to speak with me about your profile, click here to access my calendar. I love talking to new people. Friendly, courteous, service with a smile! That’s me!